• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Cherry Extravaganza-see page 24-20% off remaining items

242 posts in this topic

Cherry's Jubilee #3, first print, NM+, this one has a good shot at CGC 9.6, at minimum a 9.4, my price $25.

CherrysJubilee3First001.jpg

Hey Howard :hi:

How do you distinguish 1st & 2nd prints on this book? Are 2nd prints noted in the indicia?

Yes, in fact I have a copy of the second print available. It clearly says second print on the IFC.

This book is NOT part of the file copy collection.

Cherry's Jubilee #3, 2nd print, NM, my price $10.

CherrysJubilee32ndPrint001.jpg

Thanks Howard. :foryou:

You are most welcome.

Here is a book you rarely see.

One Fisted Tales #3, third print, NMish (2 spine stresses). The first print had a double cover, first cover felt like a brown paper bag stock with the cover you see below as the inside cover, Cherry cover & interior story, my price $15.

SOLD to PhiGam

OneFistedTales33rdPrint001.jpg

You are most welcome.

One Fisted Tales #3, third print, NMish (2 spine stresses). The first print had a double cover, first cover felt like a brown paper bag stock with the cover you see below as the inside cover, Cherry cover & interior story, my price $15.

OneFistedTales33rdPrint001.jpg

:takeit:

You are most welcome.

Thanks, to PhiGam's pile

How long until the art? will be going sleepy soon

last comic coming up

Cherry Collection Vol. IV, collects Cherry's #10, #11 & #12, second print, unread but has minor minor ding on TRH corner of back cover, O/W NM/NM+, nice copy, my price $25.

SOLD to Lantern

CherryVolIV2nd001.jpg

last comic coming up

Cherry Collection Vol. IV, collects Cherry's #10, #11 & #12, second print, unread but has minor minor ding on TRH corner of back cover, O/W NM/NM+, nice copy, my price $25.

CherryVolIV2nd001.jpg

Is this cover exclusive to this book? It's :cloud9:

last comic coming up

CherryVolIV2nd001.jpg

In 1998, a oneshot called Cherry Deluxe was published, never reprinted. Neil Gaiman was involved in the book so his fans are always trying to grab the book too & I have seen few copies for sale ever.

This lot consists of two pieces, hand lettered by Welz for the cover of Cherry Deluxe.

One is 8.5 X 11 and one is about 8.5 X 2

Take both for $10.

WelzOACherryDeluxecoverlettering001.jpg

CherryDeluxeWelzcoverlettering001.jpg

last comic coming up

Cherry Vol. IV to Lantern, thank you.