• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WILLING TO LOWER PRICES - Hi Grade Slabs - NEAL ADAMS Bonanza

37 posts in this topic

You do know that you can not list books here that are available elsewhere right ? :baiting:

linky

The scans are a lot nicer over there.

You do know that you can not list books here that are available elsewhere right ? :baiting:

linky

Wow Pat, you and Grinder going into the detective business together?

All we need now is someone to jump on the thread and start offering books from their thread and this will make for another interesting night.

linky

Wow Pat, you and Grinder going into the detective business together?

All we need now is someone to jump on the thread and start offering books from their thread and this will make for another interesting night.

My primary focus is Detectives. You think I dont know where they are hiding? I have scourged C-Link (though havent bought), Ebay auctions, and all stores. And a few dealers web sites (thumbs u

linky

$295 is a lot more attractive than $375 over on comic-stink. :insane:

The price for the Don Rosa was alot nicer. Lower grade, but a pedigree I collect.

:news: Batman #222 has been SOLD by PM

Is anyone else interested in any of these Adams books?

I might be able to go a bit lower on certain books :hi:

Send me a PM and let me know what book interests you and maybe we can work out a deal

REDUCED PRICES

Rather than me reducing the price of every book, just send me a PM if you have serious interest in a book. I can lower the price a bit on most books. Maybe we can work something out by PM.

I'm still open to trade offers and/or cash™ offers

Time payments available in you need some time.