• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone / Goon / Walking Dead + some random others

128 posts in this topic

FREEBIE TIME!

If you buy something, or have already bought something, toss down a :takeit: and snag this Bone TPB pre-release. Scholastic sends these out to distributors before the book is released, so they are usually incomplete. I think this one has all the content, but only the first 10 pages or so are in color.. the rest are black and white. Who cares? It's FREEE.

BoneTPB.jpg

:takeit:

FREEBIE TIME!

If you buy something, or have already bought something, toss down a :takeit: and snag this Bone TPB pre-release. Scholastic sends these out to distributors before the book is released, so they are usually incomplete. I think this one has all the content, but only the first 10 pages or so are in color.. the rest are black and white. Who cares? It's FREEE.

BoneTPB.jpg

ARRRRRGHHHHHHH!!! damn you schmidty :frustrated:

i'd have PAID for that *sigh*

You're too fast for me, Heff. :mad:

Bored at work is all- PM me if you have any specific needs. :headbang:

Dude, not in front of the others... :blush:

:signfunny: A little lipstick on your thumb and pointer finger- Instant hot date! lol

FREEBIE TIME!

ARRRRRGHHHHHHH!!! damn you schmidty :frustrated:

i'd have PAID for that *sigh*

:shy: So would I :)

Walking Dead #6 NM+ $12 (the better of two copies)

No spine stress, sharp corners, great back cover.

(Ignore the light streaks on the back cover scan; my scanner is acting up.)

WalkingDead6frontB.jpg

WalkingDead6rearB.jpg