• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare/exciting/cool Golden Age

172 posts in this topic

I have some exicting books to list today and possibly tomorrow. These don't come up for sale very often and most are affordable as well. I am selling these for a buddy of mine, so prices are pretty much firm, but I will listen and pass on any offers that are made to me.

This time around payment needs to be by money order or check. I will take paypal on a very limited basis, but please check with me by PM before counting on that. Shipping is extra, and insurance is mandatory for any book over $200. Time payments are available, but please clear it with me by PM first.

I will describe the books to the best of my ability, but if you have any questions please let me know.

One more point of clarification, since it sometimes takes a lot of PMs to work out a deal. Whoever I reach a deal with first, be in by PM or seeing an "I'll take it" posted, is the person who gets the book.

First book coming up in a few minutes.

Great thread, Andy. Thanks for making all these available on the boards. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Silver Streak 1

App. 4.0

$1950

Small amount of glue on spine. Nice colors and eye appeal. 1st appearance of The Claw and a tough early key.

silverstreak1copy2.jpg

as much as i want that (really, really, really, really bad), my wife would kill me if i bought this...

J