• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Psych test for forumites

What do you see?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. What do you see?

67 posts in this topic

Helloooo... Helloooooo.. Hellooo

Anybody out there?.. 1.2. Testing testing. Is this thing on? (shrug)

We're still pondering as to what you meant by "Mexican comic collectors Unite" invasion maybe? hm

Invasion?..Too funny yo. I must choose my words carefully I see. All it was, was an invite for other collectors from Mexico, and other parts of LatinAmerica perhaps, to join in the fun; to make threads on Capulinita, Chapulin, Condorito, Kaliman, and Marvel books that were published in Mexico primarily, as well as other Spanish speaking countries, such as Peru and Guatemala. I know collectors in Mexico, a few, and most aren’t, for some weird reason, interested in Joining the CGC forums. They Are more into individual blogs, like La Covacha and sites such as Spidermex. For the ones that I have spoken with, many are under the impression that American collectors are rich, and I must agree, some are..look at the 300k sale.In LatinAmerica, it’s more about having the comic, not the grade so much. Like the difference in price for a 9.9 over a 9.8, just perplexes the heck out of them, especially since they know that 9.9 that is cracked at any time, risks getting notched down to a “horrible” 9.8…crazyness, I tell you. I would like to have some of my childhood comics become more recognized, as they were good, and for some of the ones that were translated to be treated as the originals, since to me, they were ‘originals’. So my “Unite” banner, was just a way for me to ask, if there were any other collectors originally form Mexico, and enjoyed the comics that I once did, aside from what was translated, like I had just said before. Everyone invited...even Canadians. lol Chill out guys, we’re having fun…I hope. :grin:;)