• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael's $0.75/$1.00 Bonanza - DD, Swamp Thing, Bone, Sandman, UXM, Thor, Wolvi

379 posts in this topic

Welcome to "Michael's $0.75/$1.00 Bonanza" aka "I can't believe I actually scanned all these books!"

Have about 200 books that are ready to be sent off to a new owner. Pretty much every single book in this thread will be $1.00 or less. Large runs of Uncanny X-Men, Bone, Wolverine, Thor and others, with a smattering of select indies thrown in for good measure. To ease the pressure of the veritable buying frenzy that I'm convinced will ensue when I start putting up these puppies, I will be listing these books alphabetically - with the exception of Bone, which I'm going to list first. Why? Because I feel like it, dammit.

In general, I'm not going to be grading every single book - when I was scanning, I did make a note of any back cover defects & they will be listed with the book. If a grade isn't listed, and the cover scan doesn't show any crazy defects, assume the condition of the book is VF/NM or better (pretty standard comic book store back stock).

As the books are cheap, shipping will be cheap as well:

US SHIPPING

1-2 books: $3.75 (first class)

3-20 books: $5 (media)

21- books: $10 (media)

For international buyers, I, as always, charge actual shipping costs to the country of their choosing.

All books are in fresh new bags & boards that kinda smell like roses.

FREEBIES

Oh - one thing - there will be FREEBIES in this thread! You can snatch up one freebie for every two books that you buy!