• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I drew a stupid comic strip...

24 posts in this topic

I draw a weekly comic strip in my spare time. Just for fun.

Here is a little taste of my adventure strip:

n1386906326_99743_5424.jpg

Nice! I considered drawing more strips based on my cruise but I really didn't have much time to do another one. We kept pretty busy! Maybe I'll give it another shot and try to do a weekly like yours...just for kicks around the squadron.

Will we get to see the further adventures of Paco?

I just started a blog:

Check it Out!

http://piratepaco.blogspot.com/

I dig the Legend of Zelda style acquisition of the treasure map. The next strip should feature an old man in a cave saying 'It's dangerous to go alone, take this" with a parrot or a cutlass being awarded. :D My vote is for the parrot, so they can dialogue between one another.

xDDDDD I like it!!!! :D I laughed pretty hard. I'll share that one with my friend Frank. He's goin' a little stir crazy in Iraq. Has another couple months before he can head home.

I wrote a comic last year and got a couple strips published in my school's paper. They were pretty dumb but I thought they were funny :P Here's the first:

maysmisfortunedumbpokem.png