• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE - Superman/Batman #7 CGC SS 9.9, and G.I. Joe #1 Variant CGC SS 10.0

56 posts in this topic

Just graded, so not back in hand yet, but wanted to do a pre-sale for these....

Please PM me any questions, but posting the :takeit:in this very thread trumps everything else :)

Superman/Batman #7 French Variant Cover,

CGC SS 9.9

Signed by Gabriele Dell'Otto

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cover looks like this (Click for a larger look):

th_copy1front.jpg

Also available as a CGC SS 9.0,

Asking $55, fully inclusive of priority mail shipping

G.I. Joe (New IDW Series) #1

1:25 Wraparound Sketch cover variant

CGC SS 10.0

Signed by Gabriele Dell'Otto!

Asking for $225, fully inclusive of priority mail shipping!!!

Looks like this, but with a lovely signature and yellow label:

th_gi1.jpg

you should consider throwing it on ebay. you can set some record prices, and maybe even end up in the back of Wizard, in that little section where they list some of the prices realized for 9.9 and 10.0 graded books

you should consider throwing it on ebay. you can set some record prices, and maybe even end up in the back of Wizard, in that little section where they list some of the prices realized for 9.9 and 10.0 graded books

Thanks for the thoughts Raph!

If the book doesn't sell here first, I will toss it on ebay once I have it in hand (thumbs u

definitely! I should be in there for the Savage Dragon WonderCon variant...

9.9 = $895

:angel:

definitely! I should be in there for the Savage Dragon WonderCon variant...

9.9 = $895

:angel:

Wow Jon, that's awesome! So, this $325 price could be a steal for someone :whistle: