• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone like The Goon? First movie pics inside!!!

11 posts in this topic

Who's THE GOON?

Isnt that a character from POPEYE? The Sea-Hag's henchmen. If I recall, Alice the Goon rebeled against the old crone and became a recurring character in the strip...no relation I take it.

Who's THE GOON?

Isnt that a character from POPEYE? The Sea-Hag's henchmen. If I recall, Alice the Goon rebeled against the old crone and became a recurring character in the strip...no relation I take it.

The Goon is one of the best written modern comics. It manages to tell excellent stories, create its own stand-alone universe, and also be absolutely hilarious. I read Walking Dead and the Boys first, but I save the Goon for last.

I love the Goon as well, but ... and I'm sorry to say this ... these shots look like they were straight out of a generic xbox 360 game. The characters look totally rubbery & fake.

hm I wonder how they would make Franky, with his little orphan annie eyes and head 3 times too large for his body look real? (shrug)

Being that these are first shots I would not get too wrapped up in the overall look just yet. There's a long road to go between here and there.

C

Being that these are first shots I would not get too wrapped up in the overall look just yet. There's a long road to go between here and there.

You are absolutely correct.