• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLABS,RAW KEYS, Fanzines, Treasuries, AVENGERS #1, 57, FF #112, More!

71 posts in this topic

DC 3 Pack including

JLA #125 9.6/9.8(I lean to 9.8) - There are no 9.6 or 9.8 on census.

Our Army At War #287 9.6/9.8(middle book, so I can't see anything but edges, but super sharp, I lean to 9.8) - No GPA sales.

Man Bat #1 9.4 - 1 light spine stress from higher grade

Probably 325.00 - 400.00 worth of books in this pack. If it doesn't sell, I think I will have to pop this one open and send them in.

$200

241888249_o.jpg

241888345_o.jpg

nice books Dale. Are you doing the Lexington/Gem City double decker?

Not going to make it this year. I have a table at Gem City, but I think I am going to sell it to a friend.

:(

nice books Dale. Are you doing the Lexington/Gem City double decker?

Not going to make it this year. I have a table at Gem City, but I think I am going to sell it to a friend.

:(

Sorry, too much work setting up and tearing down twice in 2 days for the return.... Maybe someday...... There is a chance, I might setup with a considerably smaller setup, but I don't know.....

oh, here is one more very cool item that I recently picked up....

Wolverine #173 original cover art by David Finch

This is only the middle of the image(what would fit on my scanner), there is a little more art to the edges and borders are all solid black.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE. (Considerably cheaper than Finch charges for a cover of this quality). No paypal on this item. Shipping is free. Art is shrinkwrapped on solid foam board. Perfect condition.

241904886_o.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR #199 CGC 9.6

$40

Sold per PM

FANTASTIC FOUR #197 CGC 9.6

$40

Sold per PM

FANTASTIC FOUR #194 CGC 9.6

$40

Sold per PM

aaarrrggggh!!! :pullhair: took too long to decide :cry:

sigh... oh well :sorry: