• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome Sketch Opportunity.

49 posts in this topic

Okay All ten spots are locked up.

Thank you all!

The books are already traveling to London and David said he was extremely impressed with how fast the spots filled up. He even asked me for the dimensions of the sketch area on a Dark Avengers so he could start planning stuff out......

Let's consider this thread closed until I get some kick @ss images to post up :)

Stay tuned for any future NYComics Opportunities................

Alright So we ate some Popcorn and David went to town on some sketches. He is mailing them to CGC attention Paul Litch as this post is being made.

I have tried my best to keep you updated privately as images have been coming in.

Personally I am very happy with how all of the sketches turned out.

I asked most people if they would mind if I posted all the sketches when completed......so here we go.......

250539944_o.jpg

250539934_o.jpg

250539926_o.jpg

250539910_o.jpg

250539898_o.jpg

250539884_o.jpg

250539876_o.jpg

250539855_o.jpg

250539831_o.jpg

250539813_o.jpg

Comments and Feedback are welcome. David was really happy to work on these books. I will add that it was a pleasure to chat and work with everyone involved in this opportunity.

Thanks and I hope you are happy.

Books will get to CGC this week. Then they get graded, then they ship to me, then I ship to you via Priority Mail.

Best,

Sean

I do like the Avengers swipe with the new Lady Loki...fits the book and I dig classic cover swipes.

I asked for a Goblin, I'm betting based on PM's that mine is the ASM swipe with the Green Goblin replacing the Hobgoblin standing over an unconscious Spider-man.

Thanks for setting this up, Sean. Oh, and you have my permission to post mine. (thumbs u

My pleasure. My two sketches are the venom ones. One is for me and one is for Chris. I am hoping Chris lets me keep the spidey kicking venom's but one because he is more of a venom fan.

I will also say I am a huge fan of the old school cap cover at steve roger's grave.

david stole the grave from Cap 114 cover kinda and I think it is a sweeeet concept!

I will also say I am a huge fan of the old school cap cover at steve roger's grave.

david stole the grave from Cap 114 cover kinda and I think it is a sweeeet concept!

MINE MINE MINE MAHAHAHAHA.. Actually I am on this Cap and Sharon Carter kick right now. But did you guys notice Red Skull lurking in the background behind the tree? lol

Thanks Sean. GREAT job.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics