• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome Sketch Opportunity.

49 posts in this topic

I might be biased, but the pieta cover of Swampy carrying Cap, well, that's just the shizzz. As I told Sean in PMs, I think the emotion conveyed by this piece is simply remarkable.

Fantastic work from David and great job by Sean in putting this together.

Only downside in pulling off something like this is that people want MORE :grin::grin:

I might be biased, but the pieta cover of Swampy carrying Cap, well, that's just the shizzz. As I told Sean in PMs, I think the emotion conveyed by this piece is simply remarkable.

Fantastic work from David and great job by Sean in putting this together.

Only downside in pulling off something like this is that people want MORE :grin::grin:

:luhv:^^ ^^

Hi Guys,

I have an update- Our sketches are getting mailed back to me, then I am mailing to you.

Please PM me your address so that shipping is easy for me.

Also in reviewing the grades online I am sad to say that a # of 9.0's have appeared, leading me to believe that these books got dinged or had a defect that I personally did not spot. I sincerely apologize for the grades for all of you 9.8 hunters. Next time I offer a sketch opportunity I am going to ask that my clients provide their own book. This stinks and I feel really bad. :(

Sean

Okay,

So all books are in my possession.

Palmer

Tropean

Chespirito

I want PM's with shipping addresses. Everyone else not mentioned your book will be on it's way very soon. Thank You.

Best,

Sean

I wasn't sure if this should go here or in the Dark Avengers Megathread, so I just picked one. I think I've seen one other graded one posted, so let's see the rest of 'em! :headbang:

DarkAvengers1-HitchcockGoblin.jpg