• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhiGam's 'I should slab these myself' SALE! Rasl, Vinci, 25 cent Bone yada yada

85 posts in this topic

'ello! Another day off of work, and another robe day for me! :cloud9:

Well, I just carved down my next submission list, and I have some books that I can't slab this time around...Thought I'd offer them up here before i put them back in the vault or feebay (thumbs u

Going to start out with some of these aforementioned goodies, then delve into some of the good ol' runs and slabs which you might've seen before :) I also have about 50 bone books that are going for roughly $.25 to $2 each with INDIVIDUAL SCANS :o

:takeit: rules apply

US shipping prices:

1-2 raw books=$4

2-4 raw books=$5

5+ raw books=$8

1-2 slabs= $9

3+ slabs=$14

I'll cover delivery confirmation on all purchases, but insurance is up to you :)

if you're outside of the US, please send me a PM BEFORE posting the :takeit:

Per usual, offers are always welcome :)

Here we go!

first up:

Rasl #1 Retailer's Incentive Variant 9.6 $74

This copy's only defect is a small NCB crease on the UPC label on the BC, which you can't really see in the scan...hence the iPhone photo :) With 9.2-9.4 copies selling for $40-$65 on feebay and CGC 9.6 copies at $99 BINs , i'd say this is a reasonable price for a book which can easily be pressed into a 9.8 :foryou: and yes, you'll get it with MORE than enough time to get it SSd by Jeff Smith later this summer :) Then you can have a pretty 9.8 SS slab like JeffryKli's on feebay, or schmidty's beautiful slab :cloud0:

Rasl1Retailers_FC_001.jpg

Rasl1Retailers_BC_001.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Rasl #1 CGC 9.6 $34

Apparently, I missed the slightest NCB on the spine of this copy :doh: For all of you who missed out on Schmidty and my bid war on feebay over Joel Elad's copy of Rasl #2 CGC 9.8 SS...well..we went a little overboard, and RASL prices are on the rise!! de-slab this baby and press it into a $100+ 9.8 slab!

Rasl196P_002.jpg

Invincible #1 first print 9.6 $99

For those who haven't read Invincible #60 yet...it is awesome! I haven't been this excited about invincible since waiting for issue #50, and that wasn't HALF the book that #60 was :)

I thought this was another 9.8 soldier to add to my army of 9.8 vinci #1 slabs, but alas..there is a NCB crease on the BC :( This is an EASY 9.8 to those who are pressing-inclined...I hate mentioning the 'P' word, but i'd do it myself if i wasn't too lazy to learn how (:

Inv01_96raw_001.jpg

Inv01_96rawBC_001.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg