• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*#$@&% this market!

43 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! I was really excited to win that one. Now the question becomes will I be able to come up with $15,000 in two weeks. If too much of that balance ends up on my credit card I may not be able to keep the book for too long. I guess we'll see how eBay goes the next few weeks! Either way I'm not too worried though, I don't think it would be too hard to get my $$ back on that book if I had to sell it. (But hopefully it won't come to that, I'd love to hang onto this one for a long time)

Adam

Great, Thanks for clearing that up. Glad to hear the fee most likely was waived for me then. As for what I won:

My Mastronet win

I know not everyone is into restored books but I was quite happy to win that book at that price. I stayed up all night ready to bid higher if someone went to outbid me smile.gif

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif