• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some GA DCs - All-Star 33 Sig Series, Superman 5, 9, and 12!

12 posts in this topic

I've recently up-graded these books in my collection, so the under-copies are now available and I'll offer them here on the boards before other venues.

:takeit: trumps all PMs.

Payment

Paypal is preferred. Check or money order also accepted.

Shipping

Priority Mail Flat Rate box for $9.

International will be exact shipping cost.

Insurance is recommended and will be the exact cost.

Returns

Satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not satisfied for any reason you can return it for a hassle-free refund.

All-Star Comics #33

G- 1.8, Cream to Off-White pages, Signature Series

The classic Solomon Grundy story! This affordable copy has been signed by both Joe Kubert and Irwin Hasen.

$375

IMG_5027.jpg

AllStarComics33_CGCSSG18.jpg

Superman #5

G/VG 3.0, Off-White pages

One of the many classic covers on the early Superman issues. I've owned this copy for 18 years and was one of the first golden age books I ever bought. It's also one of the nicest 3.0 books you'll ever see!

$850

Superman05_CGCGVG30.jpg

IMG_5028.jpg

(Counts up monthly bills, looks at checkbook balance, counts bills again, glances at checkbook, sighs deeply)

Man, that Supes 5 was just made for my collection. Maybe another day.

Superman #9

VG+ 4.5, White pages

Another classic early Superman cover. I just bought this copy, and then immediately found another one. There's been quite a bit of discussion on the boards about whether the signature on the cover is that of the same D ick Winters of Band of Brothers fame. I'm not sure one way or the other, but it sure is pretty cool to think it could be! It's also a very nice, clean, sharp-edged copy for a 4.5. Oh, and did I mention the WHITE pages? :headbang:

$1095

IMG_5029.jpg

Superman09_CGCVG45-1.jpg

Superman #12

VG 4.0, Off-White pages

The first WWII cover in the Superman title! The white cover on this one is tough to find in a clean state. This copy has some slight dust shadows on the edge, but is otherwise clean and sharp.

$495

Superman12_CGCVG40.jpg

That All-Star shouldnt last long. If I could pick it up I would in a second

Thanks Pat. If it doesn't sell here, you can see it in person at the Philly show on April 26. (thumbs u

(Counts up monthly bills, looks at checkbook balance, counts bills again, glances at checkbook, sighs deeply)

Man, that Supes 5 was just made for my collection. Maybe another day.

Time payments are available. :baiting:

Superman #9

VG+ 4.5, White pages

Another classic early Superman cover. I just bought this copy, and then immediately found another one. There's been quite a bit of discussion on the boards about whether the signature on the cover is that of the same D ick Winters of Band of Brothers fame. I'm not sure one way or the other, but it sure is pretty cool to think it could be! It's also a very nice, clean, sharp-edged copy for a 4.5. Oh, and did I mention the WHITE pages? :headbang:

$1095

And speaking of Band of Brothers, History Channel is showing it today! :applause: