• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #93 in CGC 9.6 sold for $6,889.00---- gasp!!!

42 posts in this topic

Responding to previous thread------Avengers #93 with its 52 page squarebound format and super tough dark brown cover I feel puts Avengers #96 to shame. Look at the difference in guide value on the two. All Adams art issues #93-96 all are on fire in super high grade $$$ wise. Avengers #93 is in a class of its own(smile).

Early 70s 52 page Marvel squarebounds of certain books are where its at. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Responding to previous thread------Avengers #93 with its 52 page squarebound format and super tough dark brown cover I feel puts Avengers #96 to shame. Look at the difference in guide value on the two. All Adams art issues #93-96 all are on fire in super high grade $$$ wise. Avengers #93 is in a class of its own(smile).

Early 70s 52 page Marvel squarebounds of certain books are where its at. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I wasn't really talking $$$ wise or scarcity. I just think #96 is a much nicer looking book. To each his own though. We all have our individual, biased, anal and misguided :baiting: tastes. It's all good. (thumbs u