• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***SOLD OUT*** A handful of High Grade raw books

28 posts in this topic

:takeit: scores the books.

paypal, check, MO just fine.

Shipping as you like it.

Books scanned & ready for posting when I get around to it.

I gotta go get some fresh polygrip for my dentures first.

:headbang: I'm an old, old punk <<< you can't tell, but this guy has a bald spot right in the middle of his mohawk.

DC Comics Presents: Superman & the Legion of Super-Heroes #13 nm- $5

I have no idea who all of these characters are.

img403.jpg

Dawnstar, Lightning Lad, Sun Boy, Saturn Girl

Man, you should read the Legion stuff.... it is some of the best reading of anything in the 1970s....art by Cockrum, Starlin, Grell, Staton, stories by Claremont, Shooter and others.. really good stuff, especially for the prices. Personally, I think it is a better run than the Cockrum/Byrne X-Men run which ran about the same time.

Man, you should read the Legion stuff.... it is some of the best reading of anything in the 1970s....art by Cockrum, Starlin, Grell, Staton, stories by Claremont, Shooter and others.. really good stuff, especially for the prices. Personally, I think it is a better run than the Cockrum/Byrne X-Men run which ran about the same time.

Now I know what you can get me for Christmas bro.

Was the run ever reprinted like in the Marvel Omnibus format? Giant full color hardcover trades?

I agree - love those Legion stories.