• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Sketch Cover?

24 posts in this topic

As I have suggested in the other thread, the best way I find to buy sketch covers is with modern dealers at conventions. Many will have a nice stack to pick from and you can usually haggle.

Photobucket

http://bluelinepro.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BL&Product_Code=BL1066-2&Category_Code=003cap

Code: BL1066-2

Price: $9.95

Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds

List Price: 9.95

Club Blue Price: $8.46

"COMIC SKETCHBOOKS Traditional Comic Book Sized (10 1/4"" x 6 3/4"") A 32 page booklet printed with Blue Line Arts exclusive traditional comic book borders in non-photo blue. The interior pages are printed on a 60 lb paper with a 90 lb cardstock cover. This is a great way to create a one-of-a-kind comic book, or to do layouts before you draw on your comic book art boards. 2 booklets per pack. 32 pages. Staple bindery. Traditional Comic Book Sized (10 1/4"" x 6 3/4"")"

Photobucket

http://bluelinepro.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BL&Product_Code=BL1066-2&Category_Code=003cap

Code: BL1066-2

Price: $9.95

Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds

List Price: 9.95

Club Blue Price: $8.46

"COMIC SKETCHBOOKS Traditional Comic Book Sized (10 1/4"" x 6 3/4"") A 32 page booklet printed with Blue Line Arts exclusive traditional comic book borders in non-photo blue. The interior pages are printed on a 60 lb paper with a 90 lb cardstock cover. This is a great way to create a one-of-a-kind comic book, or to do layouts before you draw on your comic book art boards. 2 booklets per pack. 32 pages. Staple bindery. Traditional Comic Book Sized (10 1/4"" x 6 3/4"")"

holy wow!! I never knew these existed! Thanks!

Good question...I think they should be...Aren't other things like programs and such CGC wothy?

Programs and such have content. It looks like the sketch books are just a bunch of blank pages. Maybe they can slab it like those backing boards with sketches (with the No Grade in the upper left corner) (shrug)

Just so you guys know. I am a Comic Dealer Retailer and if ANYONE wants to order a number of blank covers when they are announced, I am willing to order as many as you are willing to pay for in advance for 10% off of retail. The only condition is you pay for it when it is ordered and you pay shipping from my office to you. Please note that I can NOT guarantee condition, so if you are expecting 9.8 don't bother asking me. Just let me know.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

You guys remember the number on that german blank cover, I remember getting a german site that had copies but, I don't remember the actuall number issue so I can't look for it as easy again, I thought it was like 499, or 501, or 401 maaan.. can the person that showed the copy, repost it please...