• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee Sigs and then some

27 posts in this topic

I got my slabs in from the NYCC

Punisher War Journal Vol.2 #7 9.6

Signed by John Romita Sr., Matt Fraction and Ariel Olivetti

PunisherWarJournalvol2796.jpg

Punisher War Journal Vol.2 #1 9.6

Signed and "skull sketched" by John Romita Sr., Matt Fraction and Ariel Olivetti

PunisherWarJournalvol2196.jpg

YOU GOT A JOHN ROMITA REMARK!!!!!!!!!!!

:o

Techinquiely (not official) he was when he went against the Hate Monger (issue #6-10), but decided against it because of the huge rep to be Cap, also felt like it wasn't in his best interest too. So in issue #11 he talk to Winter Solider about responsbility of the name and how he (Pun) doesn't deserve the chance to be Cap then gave his Punisher/Captain America suit to Winter Solider, which I believe made WS to consider the possiblity of becoming the next Cap. I could be wrong this going off memory.

STll..I think they should give Frank a Chance. NO BS type of guy. I can definately see WS getting his butt kicked by some no name guy.

But what they really need to do is go back in time, to the Civil War period, find out why Capt. was shot, and then take them out.