• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy High Grade Vampirella Run!!

28 posts in this topic

yup, the #100 went for $50! 893whatthe.gif
Yeah...I was debating about it but I saw some of the other "9.4s" and didn't want to take a chance. Oh well...I was only considering it for slabbing and selling so no biggie! confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep...when I could see around 4-5 spine breaks on a white cover book...I said no. Probably should have taken the chance but oh well...at least it looks like it's going to a collector!

This is disturbing...a few crazed buyers are sending HG CGC Vampis into orbit, and now the specs are moving in to capitalize before prices cool off. I wonder how many of these sudden Vampi converts digging for HG raw copies have even read an issue of the mag or could answer the most basic questions about the title that one might pose to them. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Gene

This is disturbing...a few crazed buyers are sending HG CGC Vampis into orbit, and now the specs are moving in to capitalize before prices cool off. I wonder how many of these sudden Vampi converts digging for HG raw copies have even read an issue of the mag or could answer the most basic questions about the title that one might pose to them. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Gene

sorry.gif

No hes just referring to the speculator 893censored-thumb.gif who drive up prices on books they don't even appreciate. Don't know about you but there is nothing I find worse than a movie announcement, or even speculation of movie annoucement of a series that I either am, or plan on currently buying. Really pisses me off there should be a quiz to get a 9.6 of certain key books makepoint.gif

I wonder how many of these sudden Vampi converts digging for HG raw copies have even read an issue of the mag or could answer the most basic questions about the title that one might pose to them. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Gene

They don't care... as long as they unload the entombed books before the music stops. sign-rantpost.gif