• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Comic book Day in May -Atomic Comics in ARZ

27 posts in this topic

I think Atomic Comics has had SS approved signings before... so if they want to make this a SigSeries signing they need to request approval from CGC like all other SS Dealer/Witnesses have to.

So someone should be talking to Mike Malve?

That is who I was going to try to talk to. Sometimes he is hard to find.

If you have Twitter, you can either try to send him a reply or follow him to meet him at one of his stores (or a place serving drinks, heh) as he often announces that he's heading to so-and-so: Mike Malve

I talked to one of Atomic's managers today. He did say he did not think any witnesses would show up. I told him Atomic could witness the books themselves. He called Mike and Mike said he knew that was a possibility but did not have anyone he could spare to be handle CGC SS submissions all day. Free Comic book day is very busy for Atomic at all four locations. He did say if any witness did just show up he would let them set up a table and they could handle the CGC SS much as he did for Desert Wind at the Mark Millar signing.

I talked to one of Atomic's managers today. He did say he did not think any witnesses would show up. I told him Atomic could witness the books themselves. He called Mike and Mike said he knew that was a possibility but did not have anyone he could spare to be handle CGC SS submissions all day. Free Comic book day is very busy for Atomic at all four locations. He did say if any witness did just show up he would let them set up a table and they could handle the CGC SS much as he did for Desert Wind at the Mark Millar signing.

kind of lame for atomic to go through all of this awesome setup, and then NOT have a witness present (even though they have one on staff) :screwy: