• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Underground March Madness-See Pg.15 for what's left from pgs.1-15

159 posts in this topic

What follows is a mixture of undergrounds only, low, mid & high grade, rare & fairly common (for an underground-all have lower print runs than mainstream books).

First prints unless noted.

I try to be a conservative grader, I tend to lower the grade if I am unsure. Underground comix is my speciality so feel confident that my descriptions about the printing of each book is accurate based on current knowledge. I am a collector, not a dealer & wish to share these extras with you & make a few bucks to help pay for my seemingly never ending purchases. Please note that Photobucket likes to censor some of these covers. A scan can always be sent to you upon request if missing.

Rules, first "I'll take it" wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants or requests.

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? refers to the Fogel Underground Price guide which came out in 2006.

I prefer to send boxed priority mail so postage in the US will be a minimum of $5.00 and up depending on weight/number of books & whether you want them shipped in an envelope or box. Oversized items may be extra to ship.

I can now accept paypal but there will be a 3% surcharge to cover my costs or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check.

You must be 18 years of age or over to buy these books, sorry. If you bid you are attesting to that fact. Thanks

Cloud Comics #2, Kitchen Sink. VF/NM, have interior work by Leslie cabrga & Jay Kinney, appears to have some sticker residue over 50 cent price on cover, may be able to be taken off, nice book, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $6 in F, $10 in NM, my price $5.

SOLD to PhiGam

Cloud2001.jpg

Tortoise and the Hare, 1971, this book was supposed to be Air Pirates #3 but you all know the story (If not PM me), VF/NM, tough in high grade, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $30 in F, $50 in NM, my price $40.

SOLD

TotoiseandtheHare001.jpg

SOLD via PM

Tortoise and the Hare, 1971, this book was supposed to be Air Pirates #3 but you all know the story (If not PM me), VF/NM, tough in high grade, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $30 in F, $50 in NM, my price $40.

SOLD

TotoiseandtheHare001.jpg

Zap #3, First Print, extremely tough book to find in any grade, when was the last time you saw one for sale, years? Well I got 2 of them available, a fineish copy and a VF/NM (that has a printing defect).

Fine, "shelfwear" on front cover & wear along the top of the back cover bring the grade down, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $180 in F, $300 in NM (I think a NM would fetch a lot more than that-the highest graded copy is a 9.2 after all of the years that CGC has been open).

My price, $150, reduced to $135.

Zap3FirstCopyA001.jpg