• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Underground March Madness-See Pg.15 for what's left from pgs.1-15

159 posts in this topic

Zap #5, 2nd Print, Crumb, Robert Williams cover, Gilbert Shelton, Victor Moscoso, Spain, Wilson, VF/NM, close to NM-, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, $20 in NM, my price $14, reduced to $10.

SOLD to PhiGam

Picture633-1.jpg

Big A@@ #2 Second Print, high grade, this would be a 9.4/9.6 except for a tiny tear on the right side of the cover below the boot of the Vulture Demoness. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $25 in NM, $15 in F, my price $12. Beautiful newstand quality comic book.

SOLD to PhiGam

Picture079.jpg

This one has Crumb and Welz

San Francisco #2, 1970, F+, Irons, Rick Griffin, Kim Deitch, Spain, Trina, Welz(Of Cherry fame), wow, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $15 in 2.0, $45 in F, $75 in NM, my price $25, reduced to $18.

SOLD to PhiGam

Picture561.jpg

Big A@@ #1, 6th print, NM at least (I bought 4 copies of this book several years ago. I graded one and it came back 9.8). Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $5 in NM, kind of ridiculous for a 35 year old Crumb book, my price $15.

SOLD to PhiGam

BigAs16thNM001.jpg

Here's one you don't see everyday.

Corruption Comics, (#539 in the 1982 Kennedy underground guide), published by the San Francisco comic book company, 1972 drug oriented mini comic (7 cents), not in Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, my price $12.

CorruptionMini001.jpg

Big A@@ #2 Second Print, high grade, this would be a 9.4/9.6 except for a tiny tear on the right side of the cover below the boot of the Vulture Demoness. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $25 in NM, $15 in F, my price $12. Beautiful newstand quality comic book.

Picture079.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks

:takeit: