• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

89 posts in this topic

I dont care. I havent slept enough, and need a nap.

BTW you are now a step ahead of many other new sellers who still dont give a :censored: about the guidelines. So I give you credit for realising that you were in the wrong. Way to step up!

Now I may come in and derail your threads with my mindless yammering. :baiting:

I don't know if this is the right forum for this but I'm sure someone will be quick to correct me if it's not.

Recently I've broken a couple "For Sale Thread" rules and I would like to apologize. It wasn't that I believed the rules didn't apply to me, I just never read the forum rules. I now see that I was wrong in not reading them before trying to sell. My future post in the forum will abide by those rules. Once again I am sorry if I pissed anyone off.

Tyler

Now send me a high grade copy of IMSM and I will forgive you immeiately and with no strings attached!!!

CAL :devil:

I don't know if this is the right forum for this but I'm sure someone will be quick to correct me if it's not.

Recently I've broken a couple "For Sale Thread" rules and I would like to apologize. It wasn't that I believed the rules didn't apply to me, I just never read the forum rules. I now see that I was wrong in not reading them before trying to sell. My future post in the forum will abide by those rules. Once again I am sorry if I pissed anyone off.

Tyler

Now send me a high grade copy of IMSM and I will forgive you immeiately and with no strings attached!!!

CAL :devil:

Havent you had enough.

Pat-

Who thinks Cal needs an internevtion :jokealert:

Havent you had enough.

Pat-

Actually, I was assuming CAL was Bob Dole in disguise since he refers to himself in third-person.

"Bob Dole doesn't stand for this - Bob Dole told me the other day he would launch the missles." lol

Havent you had enough.

Pat-

Actually, I was assuming CAL was Bob Dole in disguise since he refers to himself in third-person.

"Bob Dole doesn't stand for this - Bob Dole told me the other day he would launch the missles." lol

I was thinking "The Rock" who loved to speak of himself in third person.

What did I miss?

Someone broke some selling board rules, had the more experienced sellers explain why to be careful of that, and it spiraled out of control for a little bit.

Then Resurrection said he was starting a new religion as he had received a calling from "up above" and he was now to walk around dressed as Batman, but would go by the name "Cabal." From there, the thread got less interesting.

Nicely done.

The work around on the 3 bump rule is, when listing 20 books, only list the first 15. Then you can add the last 5, one at a time as needed to bump your thread. Of coarse, after only adding one book, you then have to come back & explain why you only added one book as your intention was to add many more. Usual excuse is the wife was calling, I passed out, off to make dinner, change the baby, etc. If done correctly, the strategic apology of only listing one book also works as an additional bump.

Board vets use various strategies, but if you hang around long enough, it will become obvious.

What did I miss?

Someone broke some selling board rules, had the more experienced sellers explain why to be careful of that, and it spiraled out of control for a little bit.

Then Resurrection said he was starting a new religion as he had received a calling from "up above" and he was now to walk around dressed as Batman, but would go by the name "Cabal." From there, the thread got less interesting.

Golden Age or Silver Age Batman? I could see the Golden Age Batman, but the Silver Age Batman? That's just weird.

What did I miss?

I feel like you are making fun of me. Dont make me take off this utility belt punk. :mad:

What did I miss?

I feel like you are making fun of me. Dont make me take off this utility belt punk. :mad:

lol

Yes Cabal - I mean Pat - I mean Resurrection - I mean Cabal.

Oh, I'm confused.

:pullhair:

I miss the soap opera that is the CGC boards :cloud9:

I did nothing. I am obviously being attacked. I am calling this a hate crime. Since I am obviously being singled out for collectng DC's.

No, just for the incorrect use of an apostrophe.

I did nothing. I am obviously being attacked. I am calling this a hate crime. Since I am obviously being singled out for collectng DC's.

You get what you deserve as DCs suck..

lol

Damn grammar police :baiting: