• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20¢-50¢!!!!!80s and 90s Indys,DC,Dark Horse,Vertigo

156 posts in this topic

In the spirit of bottom feeding and low balling that is brought out from buyers when selling comics for 15 cents each...I offer you $5 for the remaining 8 long boxes of comics, provided shipping is free.

in all serious, i applaud the effort listing 15 and 20 cent comics. just keeping track of the purchases at those prices and boxing them up wouldn't be worth it to me. you sir are performing a public service.

In the spirit of bottom feeding and low balling that is brought out from buyers when selling comics for 15 cents each...I offer you $5 for the remaining 8 long boxes of comics, provided shipping is free.

in all serious, i applaud the effort listing 15 and 20 cent comics. just keeping track of the purchases at those prices and boxing them up wouldn't be worth it to me. you sir are performing a public service.

That's kinda mean spirted and somewhere in your comment, I guess I should be insulted.

CAP - If you are starting up another sales thread on Friday and are selling any DC, do you mind holding off invoicing me?

That's kinda mean spirted and somewhere in your comment, I guess I should be insulted.

Why? Just because it's listed as a reply to you doesn't mean it has anything to do with you, you were simply the last post before mine.

Although someone in the thread did indicate they'd be interested in certain books at 15 or 20 cents rather than the $2.50 listed. I would assume that's a joke, just like my $5 offer.

Cap was helped out by having some long runs to save his fingers some work (and nobody insisting on scans!). I friggin never have complete runs of anything, so I couldn't do a thread like this if I wanted to! Heck, last time I did a thread I wound up giving away like 50+ bronze age books for 50 cents a piece AND I had pictures!!!

I love cheap books as much as anyone. My LCS had grab bags 15 for $2 or something like that, I'd keep the 1 or 2 books I liked in them and give away the rest in ebay/forum sales. People like getting free stuff and since I ship PM flat rate, it doesn't cost me extra. Now I think he raised them to $4, which is too rich for my blood, but, alas, I have a few long boxes of give aways in inventory already!

Why? Just because it's listed as a reply to you doesn't mean it has anything to do with you, you were simply the last post before mine.

I believe this is what was being referred to as mean-spirited, and I kinda have to agree:

In the spirit of bottom feeding and low balling that is brought out from buyers when selling comics for 15 cents each...

I believe this is what was being referred to as mean-spirited, and I kinda have to agree:

In the spirit of bottom feeding and low balling that is brought out from buyers when selling comics for 15 cents each...

Yes, that is the part, but I forgot to add the :baiting: I figured you were basically kidding around and so was I.

alright, i'm a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, what do you want out of me?

of course, i can distinctly remember buying many of the same books cap has listed (partcularly the vertigos) out of my LCS $1 and 3/$2 box, so maybe subconsciously i'm grumpy about not holding out longer for these lower prices (if you haven't figured it out by now, i'm a cheap b**stard)

alright, i'm a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, what do you want out of me?

of course, i can distinctly remember buying many of the same books cap has listed (partcularly the vertigos) out of my LCS $1 and 3/$2 box, so maybe subconsciously i'm grumpy about not holding out longer for these lower prices (if you haven't figured it out by now, i'm a cheap b**stard)

lol Fair enough!

WHAT'S LEFT!

The early stuff is mostly 9.4+ while the rest is 9.6+

15 CENTS EACH

Bloodthirsty Pirate Tales [bLK S] 2-4

The Detectives [ALPHA] 1

Heavy Liquid [VRTGO] 1-2

Mage 2-3,8-14,Special

Noir [ALPHA] 1-2

Dead In The West [DH] 1-2

Domu [DH] 1,3

Ghostdancing [VRTGO] 3-6