• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone here got a comic book based tattoo?

67 posts in this topic

:popcorn:
You need some tattoos james. Just not some corny-azz spidey junk.
I have tattoos....3 of them. Next time I see ya I will show them to ya (thumbs u
Wuss. I have 13 right now, and considering what will be next. Maybe after the weight is back off I will add to my stomach and work the rib cage a bit.

Now this, folks, is a fan. Nutty, but a fan nonetheless.

star-wars-tattoo-compilationxxx_183.jpg

Why does he have a young Jimmy Carter tatooed on the bottom left?

Because he believes in alternate fuels more then you :baiting:

I'm just glad it didn't show his wrinkly Yoda ballsack.

WOW....that's cool!! But my wife would kill me if I got a Bat Symbol tat on my chest
I think my wife is getting that to cover her old back tattoo. (thumbs u

She's got good taste

Now if the question had been what comic character image would you consider getting as a tattoo, I always loved the Grimjack 1 cover. Something about Tim Truman's artwork I could always appreciate.

Grimjack.jpg

I would never get a tattoo, but if I did it would either be Cap's shield or the Wonder Twins.

I have considered caps shield.

I would never get a face tattoo.. That count? Actually all of mine are covered with pants and a shirt. Didnt want to cut out possibilities for a future career (thumbs u

But I will have 2/3 of my body covered before death, god willing.

I'd probably never get a comic tattoo but I'm still thinking of getting a skull puking a skull, that's puking a skull, that's puking "awesome".

Needs a rose or snake