• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spring Cleaning Copper & Modern Blow Out - GI Joe, Transformers, ASM, Batman

103 posts in this topic

GI Joe #98 VF/NM - $3 (OSPG $5)

Some sort of printer's ink smudge in number box.

Return of Cobra Commander? Fred digs up Fred, who calls Dr. Fred, who removes bullet from original Fred doh!

scan0016.jpg

GI Joe Yearbook #2 FN - $2 :news:SOLD

RARE CANADIAN NEWSSTAND PRICE VARIANT!

Couple of bends top right corner, small 1/8" tear and bend/crease right side of top edge back cover.

scan0012.jpg

scan0013.jpg

Thanks, cacrawfordfan! (thumbs u

And that is probably going to be it for tonight, unfortunately. Have to get some work done now. I will start off tomorrow night with either Transformers or Batman.

GI Joe #35 VG- - $0.50 :news:SOLD

RARE CANADIAN NEWSSTAND PRICE VARIANT

Looks nice but has moisture waviness/rippling on front cover, but no noticeable staining.

scan0024.jpg

And last but definitely not least.................................

G.I. Joe #25 VF/NM - $20 :news:SOLD

KEY - 1st Full Appearance of Zartan; 1st Appearance of Cutter, Deep Six, Mutt and Junkyard, and The Dreadnoks

There is just a small bend/crease along the left side of the top edge on the back cover (more noticeable in scan than on book). Try and find a nicer copy than this one.

scan0020.jpg

scan0021.jpg

And last but definitely not least.................................

G.I. Joe #25 VF/NM - $20

KEY - 1st Full Appearance of Zartan; 1st Appearance of Cutter, Deep Six, Mutt and Junkyard, and The Dreadnoks

There is just a small bend/crease along the left side of the top edge on the back cover (more noticeable in scan than on book). Try and find a nicer copy than this one.

:takeit: per pm. Thanks!!

I am running late tonight so just a handful of Transformers issues will be posted.

Transformers #1 VF (or better) - $5 (OSPG $14) :news:SOLD

Looks great, but has a rough cut top edge (printing defect) that I am knocking it down for.

Transformers1fc.jpg

Transformers1bc.jpg

Transformers #3 VF- - $5 :news:SOLD

RARE CANADIAN NEWSSTAND PRICE VARIANT!

There is just a small light bend bottom left corner back cover keeping it from a higher grade.

Transformers3var.jpg