• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc Comics...Mostly Late-Silver/Bronze With Some Copper...

109 posts in this topic

Since the game doesn't start for another hour, I'll start this early...

Over the next week I'll be selling comics in an attempt to clear out some room in the collection. Comics will usually be posted in the late evening and this sale will end next Monday.

Some annoying minor details...

- First :takeit: gets the issue.

- Shipping cost for 1-4 books is $6 in US and $10 to Canada. Five or more comics will increased the shipping a tad. Exact postage overseas.

- Payment expected within 7 days after purchase. Paypal preferred but checks/MOs gladly accepted. Checks must clear my bank first. Should you decide to be a deadbeat, I’ll sic my man-servant’s brother, Radko, veteran of the Bosnian War and former physical therapist to the Balkan elite, after you like a pack of love-starved African Diamond backed gorillas (watch Discovery if you have questions on their aggressive mating rituals) and make you remember those long ago days when you could bend over without fear…

- Returns accepted within 7-days.

First comics coming right up...

Jim