• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*FREE SHIP!* CGC 9.6/9.8 - Avengers 180,189 - Bone 10 - Sandman 50 - Miracleman

37 posts in this topic

Just got a filled-to-the-brim box o' goodies from CGC today, and as such it's time to have a little sell-off. I'd like to call this the "Man, it would be awesome if I could pay Nik what I owe him relatively soon"-sale.

US Shipping Costs:

1 CGC book = $7.00

2-3 CGC books = $10.00

For more than 3 CGC books, I'll charge the exact shipping cost - insurance will be on my dime.

International Shipping Costs:

I charge exact shipping for international bidders

Avengers #189 CGC 9.8 (White)

$200 ( :shy: last GPA sale is $290)

avengers-189-cgc-9.8-f.jpg

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! :frustrated:

I know, that fellow hitting Hawkeye's right foot made me mad too!

Oh, you mean bad timing on sales? :sorry:

avengers-189-cgc-9.8-f.jpg

Is this a key book? Im just wondering why GPA is so high on this book...I don't want this to be taken as me *spoon*ing someone's sales thread. No disrespect intended MSchmidt. Just a serious question.

thx!

Is this a key book? Im just wondering why GPA is so high on this book...I don't want this to be taken as me *spoon*ing someone's sales thread. No disrespect intended MSchmidt. Just a serious question.

thx!

Part of the John Byrne Avengers run (181-191), which are always hot with Byrne fans and especially finding it in 9.8 with that bright white cover. A gorgeous copy!

Sandman #50 CGC 9.6 (White)

$45

Top census - no 9.8's out there because of me :cry:

Nice - jinx the entire run of 50's why don't you.

I think I already have ... pretty much every single CGC 9.6 copy of this book in the CGC census was submitted by me :frustrated:

Sandman #50 CGC 9.6 (White)

$45

Top census - no 9.8's out there because of me :cry:

Nice - jinx the entire run of 50's why don't you.

I think I already have ... pretty much every single CGC 9.6 copy of this book in the CGC census was submitted by me :frustrated:

I have a high-end copy of the limited cover that has been tucked away for years. Maybe I need to submit this and see what surprises come back?

A very tempting issue Michael!