• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May 10th SO. CAL FORUM GET TOGETHER!!!!

lunch or dinner  

18 members have voted

1. 1. lunch or dinner

34 posts in this topic

DUE TO MOTHERS DAY BEING ON THE 10TH

DATE CHANGED TO THE 17TH :sumo:

The Grinders

Cap Freak

Busted Flush

Stevenrams

Dark knight

bghkoyama (maybe) :wishluck:

Pokerkid (maybe) :wishluck:

Still waiting on a lot of replies from PM's guys :baiting:

The location for the lunch still has yet to be determined...chinese food, mexican food????

Any suggestions?

:sumo::sumo::sumo:
:popcorn:

DUE TO MOTHERS DAY BEING ON THE 10TH

DATE CHANGED TO THE 17TH :sumo:

The Grinders

Cap Freak

Busted Flush

Stevenrams

Dark knight

bghkoyama (maybe) :wishluck:

Pokerkid (maybe) :wishluck:

Still waiting on a lot of replies from PM's guys :baiting:

The location for the lunch still has yet to be determined...chinese food, mexican food????

Any suggestions?

:sumo::sumo::sumo:
:popcorn:
:bump: Where at guys!

The Snipers are in. Why dont we have someone who's going, that lives somwhere in the middle of us pick a place or suggest a place? I'm in Dana Point so I'm probably on the outskirts from most or maybe the middle, not sure. I'm up for any place and any kind of food.

I'm in Ventura County. May I make a suggesstion. Dolores Restaurant, an independentally owned coffed shop on Santa Monica Blvd is fine eatery. Inexpensive, good food with homemade soups it's been there forever. It's across the street from the NUART Theatre one of the great cinemas in Los Angeles. It's on the NOrth side of the street--just west of the 405 fwy. Just a suggesstion. Any others?

I'm in Ventura County. May I make a suggesstion. Dolores Restaurant, an independentally owned coffed shop on Santa Monica Blvd is fine eatery. Inexpensive, good food with homemade soups it's been there forever. It's across the street from the NUART Theatre one of the great cinemas in Los Angeles. It's on the NOrth side of the street--just west of the 405 fwy. Just a suggesstion. Any others?
I'm good with that. Shall we say 1:00 PM?

1:00 is fine with me. I haven't heard from others. Again: Dolores Coffee Shop on Santa Monica Blvd--just west of the 405 Fwy on the North side of the street. You can't miss it. Check the net for address and directions. Send me a PM so I can get a more or less get an exact count and I'll call ahead and notify them of a large party. Perhaps they have a banquet room. Haven't been there in a while.

Steve

So far:

Steven Rams

Busted Flash

CapFreak

I PM'd a few others so we'll see who else. Gotta go. BBL.

Steve BBL (Be Back Later) Is that in the internet shorthand dictionary?

Still only the three of us will make it. I'm still game. I guess the Laker fans want to stay home and watch game 7; me, I'm a Ducks, Dodgers, and Ram fan. I like basketball, but not as much as the other three major sports. So we'll just show up and have a good time, a good lunch, and share some good comics.

Steve