• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question on eBay Seller

65 posts in this topic

And spicy cheez-its ?

Look, if I could have them injected directly into my blood-stream, I would. :eek:

Caitlin (my step-daughter) brought half-a-dozen large boxes over for me one Christmas and gave them to me on Christmas morning. Before noon, I'd demolished one box and was into my second. :whistle:

Are you talking about the Tabasco flavored ones? My law partner's three girls (12,8,5) destroy those things like locusts.

And spicy cheez-its ?

Look, if I could have them injected directly into my blood-stream, I would. :eek:

Caitlin (my step-daughter) brought half-a-dozen large boxes over for me one Christmas and gave them to me on Christmas morning. Before noon, I'd demolished one box and was into my second. :whistle:

Remind me not to sit next to you in the pub when I come over.

:whistle:

(thumbs u

Good idea. It'll certainly cut down on my chances of being arrested. :whistle:

And spicy cheez-its ?

Are you talking about the Tabasco flavored ones? My law partner's three girls (12,8,5) destroy those things like locusts.

They're the puppies!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

And spicy cheez-its ?

Remind me not to sit next to you in the pub when I come over.

:whistle:

(thumbs u

Good idea. It'll certainly cut down on my chances of being arrested. :whistle:

NM if you are worried about getting in trouble with Roy you probably dont wanna hang out with me.

Im the one who warned out of towners NOT to get arrested in NYC :whistle:

First, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to address my concerns.

I just wanted to say a few things. First, I have every right to go anywhere on this forum and ask a valid question. I was not on a selling thread. My name on a probation list, does not make me a deadbeat or a shady character. I mean out of nowhere I was attacked, some of you thought that was funny. I didn't...

When I deal with people, and I spend money I expect a certain level of customer service. I felt that he was being sarcastic with me when I told him I really did send the check out. I had the same problem with comicgrinder, only to find out that his wife cashed the check weeks before. So as you can see, I had alittle bit of a bad taste in my mouth. From there it just snowballed.

So in a nutshell, its not about the money, it was about my dealing. I have a right to pick and chose who I buy from. Its not like my check bounced. I enjoy coming here, and reading posts, and my intentions was to make some new collecting friends. If it means I have to complete the transaction, then I will. But whether you agree with me or not, its not really cool to attack someone, and assume that they are shady or a deadbeat.

If someone wants to discuss this with "October" I will be more than happy to conclude this deal and put it to bed. If he doesn't, then I should be released from the list.

Again, thanks to everyone (some I never spoke with before)! I enjoyed the input, I will will pass on any dealings with tomorrow's treasures..

Thanks..