• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED Modern Stuff: NEW BOOKS ADDED! UA CGC SS, Zeck, Goon Sketch and MORE!

22 posts in this topic

I've gone nuts spending lately and need to start rebuilding my bank account. :blush:

As always, I do not have access to GPA, so if I'm way off in my pricing let me know or make an offer. I'm a surprisingly reasonable guy, and I'm not here to rob anybody.

Shipping will be via Priority in a box and securely packed. Just to have a number to work with, let's say $10 in the U.S. and actual cost to Canada.

I prefer PayPal, but checks and M.O. are welcome too.

PMs are fine, but :takeit: trumps all.

I'm just going through the comics room, so there's neither rhyme nor reason to what I post or when I post it, so warm up that refresh button!

lol

Here's a sweet albeit somewhat oddball book. Pacific Presents #1 with the 3rd or 4th appearance of the Rocketeer. Apparently there was a cool full page ad in Starslayer #1 which creates some debate on the true first appearance.

Let's call it $50 NOW $40

73547.jpg

I managed to upgrade my copies (at last) so here's a couple of pretty tough books in HG, at least according to the census. The 9.8's are all added in the last year or so on both!

Great Frank Miller story!

$45 each or take both for $75 NOW $40 each or both for $70

77497.jpg.5e503265705fbb90a2e0626dbeeec280.jpg

77498.jpg.4f3cffbe7d0533813b2f8a807f7c6b7b.jpg

Here's a sweet albeit somewhat oddball book. Pacific Presents #1 with the 3rd or 4th appearance of the Rocketeer. Apparently there was a cool full page ad in Starslayer #1 which creates some debate on the true first appearance.

Let's call it $50

73547.jpg

Now there's a character I collect. hm

Let's call it $50

Now there's a character I collect. hm

It's been reduced.....now is the time!

Who needs a Goon sketch cover?

This is really a pretty deceptive little item. The sketch cover itself is not actually attached to the comic. It simply lays on top of it in the bag. The comic itself is the Albatross (?) #1 and is probably a 9.2-ish copy. I'm giving that from memory as I'm at work and pulling the scan from my site. I can confirm it later if the book is that important to you, but lets face facts, if you're looking at this it's the sketch you're really after. The sketch itself has a mark or two from handling as did all that I've had, but still looks sharp. The worst defect is the tiny near-crease on the top left near the book's staple.

lol

Only the lettering is pre-printed, the entire Goon and monster are hand drawn. There is no COA, I've had about four of these and none of them had a COA so I hope that's the norm. This is my last copy, so don't get too excited.

$275

img523.jpg

LAST REDUCTION BEFORE THEY GO BACK TO THE VAULT!

CGC SS Umbrella Academy signed by James Jean and Gerard Way w/sketch

NOW $200

Pacific Presents #1 CGC 9.6

NOW $35

Millenium Edition of Detective Comics #38 CGC SS 9.8 by Jerry Robinson

NOW $75

Fantastic Four the Lost Adventure CGC SS 9.8 by Stan Lee and Joe Sinnott

NOW $175

The Daredevils

NOW $35 each or the pair for $60

Spectacular Spider-Man #131 CGC SS 9.6 by Zeck with Sketch

NOW $90