• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books for Sam!

152 posts in this topic

Everyone's friend Mr. Silvestri is going through a tough time right now

Sam

Bosco and I thought, let's put up some books with all the proceeds going directly to Sam!

These will be Buy It Now items, donated by anyone who wants to put a book or OA or anything comic related up! Shipping will be extra, details will be sent via PM.

:takeit: rules...

Sam has no idea we are doing this, let's see what we as board members can do to help out a fellow boardie!

Bloodshot #6-7, 9.2/9.4 condition, 1st appearance of Ninjak, and Eternal Warrior #4 and #5 from Valiant Comics, 9.2/9.4 condition, with the 1st full appearance of Bloodshot.

$2.50

Bloodshot6_7.jpg

Eternal_Warrior4_5.jpg

Brute & Babe: It Begins Comic Card Set from Ominous Press, in 9.4 condition. This set contains 8 large cards which present 16 pages of Bart Sears' amazing artwork and introducing his new creations, Brute & Babe.

$3.00

Brute_Babe1.jpg

Lady Death II: Between Heaven and Hell #1-3 plus the Wizard 1/2 issue including the Certificate of Authenticity, all in 9.4/9.6 condition.

$4.00

LadyDeath_various.jpg

take it

M16A1 Operation and Preventive Maintenance Manual, 1969, Near Mint condition. These books were created by the incredible Will Eisner to help the U.S. Army introduce soldiers to this new weapon at that time. The manual has never been removed from its manufacturer protective bag, and is simply gorgeous.

$12 each, I have 10 :news:ALL SOLD

M16A1_Eisner.jpg

Masters of the Universe #1 x 3, including Covers A-C, all in 9.2/9.4 condition. This includes Cover A by Emiliano Santalucia, Cover B by J. Scott Campbell, and Cover C by Earl Norem.

$4.00

Masters_Universe1s.jpg

M16A1 Operation and Preventive Maintenance Manual, 1969, Near Mint condition. These books were created by the incredible Will Eisner to help the U.S. Army introduce soldiers to this new weapon at that time. The manual has never been removed from its manufacturer protective bag, and is simply gorgeous.

$12 each, I have 10 copies

M16A1_Eisner.jpg

:takeit: One for me please.