• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books for Sam!

152 posts in this topic

Vampirella #0 and Vengeance of Vampirella #3, both in 9.0 condition. The #0 is still in its manufacturer bag unopened, but there is a slight rub mark to the upper left-hand side so I would rather call it a lower grade to be safe.

$1.00

Vamperilla0_3.jpg

Twisted Tales #1

CGC SS 9.6

$150

SIGNED BY RICHARD CORBEN!!!!!!!

(there a handful of Corben SS books!, never meant to sell this, but the cause is perfect!)

Donated by both SeanfingH and myself (Sean rules for a lawyer)

77632.jpg.1d9f4e2b186f5c862df6ec00c8b97b95.jpg

M16A1 Operation and Preventive Maintenance Manual, 1969, Near Mint condition. These books were created by the incredible Will Eisner to help the U.S. Army introduce soldiers to this new weapon at that time. The manual has never been removed from its manufacturer protective bag, and is simply gorgeous.

$12 each, I have 10 copies

M16A1_Eisner.jpg

:takeit: I'll take a pair!

M16A1 Operation and Preventive Maintenance Manual, 1969, Near Mint condition. These books were created by the incredible Will Eisner to help the U.S. Army introduce soldiers to this new weapon at that time. The manual has never been removed from its manufacturer protective bag, and is simply gorgeous.

M16A1_Eisner.jpg

3 copies please...that is FLIPPIN COOL!!!!!

Eisner :cloud9:

^^ Sold to the man with great taste

3 copies please...that is FLIPPIN COOL!!!!!

Eisner :cloud9:

Found them in a warehouse when I was a supply sergeant buried deep and never sent to Vietnam. Still in the manufacturer bag to protect against the dampness there.

^^ to another man with great taste

:takeit: One for me please.

^^ another person that knows great books. Thanks Sean!

I'll 2, if they are left, they'd make neat gifts for a few people.

I'll 2, if they are left, they'd make neat gifts for a few people.

^^ to the lady with super book taste. Thanks!

2 copies left