• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books for Sam!

152 posts in this topic

I would like to get on here and say THANK YOU to each and everyone who helped in this sales thread. :foryou:

I would also want to say THANK YOU everyone who helped make this thread a success and from the bottom of my heart that this has really-really touched me knowing that I'm not alone and people who I've never met in person can change the out look in a single message. :blush:

Thank you everyone - GOD BLESS YOU ALL - and please take care..

Sam-

I sold a book in this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3092943&fpart=1

...and I want to donate 10% of the money from the sale of the Bats 251 to Sam, can someone please PM me the paypal address? Thanks a lot!

Paypal sent :cloud9:

I know it's not much, but I'm sure every little bit helps Sam :foryou:

Steve, you're an outstanding person!

By the way, mailed out the final package this morning from this thread. Thanks to all for paying quickly so I could then turn around just as fast and get any winnings mailed out.

OUTSTANDING!

Steve, you're an outstanding person!

By the way, mailed out the final package this morning from this thread. Thanks to all for paying quickly so I could then turn around just as fast and get any winnings mailed out.

OUTSTANDING!

You're not so bad yourself Nick :blush: