• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's 1st Slab Sale in the New Subforum!

87 posts in this topic

Hello again, everyone! I have a raw sale starting tonight, but due to my big eyes and small wallet, I need to liquidate some unessential slabs as well. This will be another small sale, only a few slabs, so please aid my fundraiser and buy some cool books!

:takeit: in thread trumps PM offers. Paypal, please. Priority shipping is included in the price of all the slabs.

Also, due to Sam's (Mr. Silvestri) recent hardship, 10% of the sales from this thread will be donated to Sam. Just tryin' to help out any little way I can. :)

Hello again, everyone! I have a raw sale starting tonight, but due to my big eyes and small wallet, I need to liquidate some unessential slabs.

Are people coming to you and asking

"Where'z zee money Lebowski?"

Nihilists.jpg

Donny: Are these the Nazis, Walter?

Walter Sobchak: No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.

Nihilist: Ve don't care. Ve still vant ze money, Lebowski, or ve :censored: you up.

Walter Sobchak: :censored: you. :censored: the three of you.

:cloud9:

hm Any other Army of Darkness'? and of course- Just PM the Goons like you always do sweetie. :luhv:

Our Lil Gummy Bear is busy dancing right now.

He's prolly getting some play from the ladies- He recently got some ink from what I understand :whistle:

No more Army of Darkness slabs. No Goons (can't even believe you guys are asking doh! ). Maybe one or two more slabs to come, but I don't want to throw out the same books that didn't sell last time.

Or do I...? hm