• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's 1st Slab Sale in the New Subforum!

87 posts in this topic

Also, due to Sam's (Mr. Silvestri) recent hardship, 10% of the sales from this thread will be donated to Sam. Just tryin' to help out any little way I can. :)

And just wanted to make sure that people also saw that proceeds from this sale are also going to help out Sam. :wink:

Also, due to Sam's (Mr. Silvestri) recent hardship, 10% of the sales from this thread will be donated to Sam. Just tryin' to help out any little way I can. :)

And just wanted to make sure that people also saw that proceeds from this sale are also going to help out Sam. :wink:

TJ, super job!! It's great that the board came together and supported Sam during tough times.

:foryou:

Don't forget about the special Shawn discount...

:o C-O-N-Spiracy

:boo:

:sorry:

Yup, can't wait to sell all my Goons later once Heff leaves... :whistle:

:baiting:

lol I'm at work bud- Gonna be a while- Go ahead and post some- I'll jsut watch :baiting:

TJ, thanks for the Goon 1 CGC 9.8 Dark Horse via PM. I've been looking for that book for some time now, but with the price you offered I had to buy it.

One of the best sellers ever on the boards. A saint. The Duke. A Number 1!

:jokealert:

TJ, thanks for the Goon 1 CGC 9.8 Dark Horse via PM. I've been looking for that book for some time now, but with the price you offered I had to buy it.

One of the best sellers ever on the boards. A saint. The Duke. A Number 1!

:jokealert:

^^

:foryou:

Don't forget about the special Shawn discount...

Damn, I didn't know about this. No wonder he's buying all those books in my thread. doh!

No gloating in my thread. Unless it's about my sales. But I haven't made any. So there's that.

Now stop taking all my potential customers' money! :baiting: