• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

Sweet books! I really love that Torch #13. That is a killer copy.....love the action on it. Man I gotta get one of those 893scratchchin-thumb.gif - nothing like a blonde hanging over a pit of snakes... hail.gif classic Schomburg. Great looking books .... congratulations on them...

K.

I just received this beauty from the Bill Hughes Vintage Collectables catalog I received last week.Awesome book,2nd highest in census,absolutely the best looking Timely I have ever owned.Bill's a great guy too. thumbsup2.gif...I will now be buying Timely's until I die... cloud9.gifCaptainAmericaComics-51-90_8008.jpg

Squid, was just on Bill's site and I noticed the sold sign on that book, nice pick up.
Thanks,Surfer I looked thru the catalog and saw this book for $1250 and knew it had to be a typo.I checked the web site and it said $1995.So I emailed him,and asked if I could buy it for $1250.He tells me it was a typo but said I could have it for $1550(just above cost to him)Of course I had to get it.needless to say,I will be buying from him again,great guy.........highly recommended.... 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif....... vinatagecollectables

Squid - Sweet book! At a great price too!

".....never thought l'd own a high grade Timely"......any Timely is a good Timely!!

Congratulations!

You are so right...........most of my Timely's are mid grade and I will never let them go,but it's so cool to have a smokin high grade in your hands.Talk about time machines......... hail.gif