• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

Nice book Pod...

Since I started collecting back in June, here are all my Timelys since then. A few restored/PLOD books, just had the Cap book show up from Bob Storms thumbsup2.gif and a couple other new ones...will post some scans later.....not sure I can afford much else this year.....but I just love these books.... cloud9.gif

Better start collecting ungraded bronze-age before my wife banishes me to the shed.... 893whatthe.gif

img1109br2.jpg

Great books,pig!!!..... 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Nice book Pod...

Since I started collecting back in June, here are all my Timelys since then. A few restored/PLOD books, just had the Cap book show up from Bob Storms thumbsup2.gif and a couple other new ones...will post some scans later.....not sure I can afford much else this year.....but I just love these books.... cloud9.gif

Better start collecting ungraded bronze-age before my wife banishes me to the shed.... 893whatthe.gif

img1109br2.jpg

Fabulous batch of books EBP! Wonder where that gorgeous Marvel 20 came from?

wink.gif

Nice book Pod...

img1109br2.jpg

You pig!!

STEVE

Andy, once you buy Timelys....you'll never go back.... 27_laughing.gif

Lets see what you bought! Something tells me you have a mid-grade Torch I want..... cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Ok, lets see em! thumbsup2.gif

If I ever get tired of them, unlikely as that is, you will get first shot! grin.gif

The one that I have....

marvelcomics51.jpg

The one I will soon have, just have to collect from a few guys and then pay for it. tongue.gif

ht13_45.jpg

Pod....sweet books....I love the Cap cover...nice looking book. Which came first....Winners 2 or Mysic 6? Which is the first Destroyer....I am not sure....my new Mystic has an inside date of October 1941 - what about the Winners? Just curious??? I dont think OS is clear on this .... confused-smiley-013.gif Awsome books, keep on buyin and postin!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I also picked up my new HT #5 along with the Mystic book. Schomburg cover and a Torch and Subby battle to boot. As a little dust shadow on the cover, but I am very happy with it....

hail.gifcloud9.gif

scan10004uz7.jpg

Fantastic books Andy! Congrats on 'em. Love the Torch book! I gotta get me one of those....that is a crazy cover.....good for you...... thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks! I am already looking for more in the $200-500 range. 893censored-thumb.gif

Next one should be a Cap.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You cannot go wrong - great art/reading, best covers of the GA (in my humble opinion 893blahblah.gif) and there are some nice affordable Timelys out there.....

poke2.gif Bob Storms has a Cap 49 on his site...no pic, but sure he'd scan it....I bought his 6.5 of the same. Last war issue, great looking cover....

Some great books tonight for sure!

My new Mystic #6. I love the cover cloud9.gif. Actually read the first few pages.....cool stuff....The Destroyer kicks 893censored-thumb.gif

scan10011jr2.jpg

Beautiful - a keeper for sure!

One of these days I want a Mystic Destroyer cover run cloud9.gif