• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

thanks walter; now i gotta do something with the uc. off to cgc, i guess.

as1.jpg

From the scan, that undercopy might give the 8.5 a run for the money.

Agreed,either way HOLY COW...2 All-Select #1's in Pristine Cond. The GODS have been good to you my friend. CONGRATS on the awesome books!! :applause:

thanks, sir, but only 1 left; the uc has gone to a boardie.

Congrats on the sale man!!!! Owning Either one of those copies would be enough to make someone proud!!!! Uber Classic-Schomburg Cover...Congrats to whomever the purchaser is out there as well...You both have done extremely well!!!

2013 has been a year so far where I have acquired some of my bucket list GA issues. Batman 9 and 11 are finally in my possession.

However... I always wanted one and I can always say... this was my first Timely.

MMC35.jpg

2013 has been a year so far where I have acquired some of my bucket list GA issues. Batman 9 and 11 are finally in my possession.

However... I always wanted one and I can always say... this was my first Timely.

MMC35.jpg

Congratulations! I have a feeling it'll be the first of many. Most people get hooked after the first one.

MMC35.jpg

Congratulations! I have a feeling it'll be the first of many. Most people get hooked after the first one.

Thank you

I want a nice Cap Cover and then perhaps I am good... lol

It is like Original Art... I am okay with one and done. I still plan on upgrading the Spider-man collection and then there are a couple of Marvel keys and Golden Age Supermans I want.

Otherwise... I am going to get myself into trouble.

MMC35.jpg

yay! wonderful start.

MMC35.jpg

Thank you

I want a nice Cap Cover and then perhaps I am good... lol

It is like Original Art... I am okay with one and done. I still plan on upgrading the Spider-man collection and then there are a couple of Marvel keys and Golden Age Supermans I want.

Otherwise... I am going to get myself into trouble.

Famous last words... Congrats on a great looking book...

MMC35.jpg

Congrats. You never forget your first (thumbs u