• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And lo, an Ant shall lead them... TTA 27, 35 - 59 complete run -Price Reduced-

76 posts in this topic

I guess your only customer is also your #1 heckler . :kidaround:

:luhv:

Price reduced! :banana:

I really don't know where everybody is? These are not books you see everyday.And , quite cool . I don't think it's lowering your prices so much , as nobody's been here? (shrug)

Sometimes runs are hard to sell.

You need a buyer that collects the title in said grade who needs most of them still to find your thread.

:D

:popcorn:

I guess your only customer is also your #1 heckler . :kidaround:

:luhv:

Price reduced! :banana:

I really don't know where everybody is? These are not books you see everyday.And , quite cool . I don't think it's lowering your prices so much , as nobody's been here? (shrug)

Sometimes runs are hard to sell.

You need a buyer that collects the title in said grade who needs seven of them still to find your thread.

:D

:hi:

Which seven? :baiting:

Another price reduction.! :banana:

Now $1100

Guide on these is $1800-$1900. :shy:

I need around 11 of these. PM sent earlier today. (thumbs u

Yes, I know.

But I'm hoping everybody doesn't want the same 10 issues.

lol

And possibly #39 #41-43 for me? , however , I really don't need anymore books ..... :whistle:

*Bronze age fan* went off-line. :(

I don't know if he was serious about wanting 22 of the 26 books.

(shrug)

And possibly #39 #41-43 for me? , however , I really don't need anymore books ..... :whistle:

*Bronze age fan* went off-line. :(

I don't know if he was serious about wanting 22 of the 26 books.

(shrug)

I'll be around , and in no hurry , and really don't care (no offense) , so I would give it some time if I were you. It appears that you may be able to sell it all off in 3-5 different lots? ...... (thumbs u

I'll reduce the asking to $1050 which includes shipping anywhere in the USA.

If no takers it will be an eBay's 15 cent day listing in about 3 hours.

Oh come on, grind it down to three figures, $999, and go. SOMEBODY should grab it at that price, and you'll save the fifteen cent hit and the FVF's.

(No, not me, I'm broke this week, but under other circumstances I'd be all over it...)

Oh come on, grind it down to three figures, $999, and go. SOMEBODY should grab it at that price, and you'll save the fifteen cent hit and the FVF's.

(No, not me, I'm broke this week, but under other circumstances I'd be all over it...)

hm