• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Pulps containing ERB!

22 posts in this topic

I have several dups in my ERB pulp collection and thought I would see if any interest here. PM's are welcome but :takeit: wins! Shipping is Priority mail at 6.00 for any amount.

Okay here we go:

Argosy 4-23-38 The Red Star of Tarzan - Conclusion of the story Last part of 6 HardBack Novel title was Tarzan and the Forbidden City

Argosy 04-23-38 Looks good, but has water damage to bottom of book.

Price: 30.00

Argosy04-23-38.jpg

Argosy 2-12-38 Carson of Venus - Conclusion of the story Last part of 6 HardBack Novel title was Carson of Venus

Argosy 02-12-38 Really nice copy except for the piece out of the top right cover. Paper is extremely nice off-white!

Price: 70.00

Argosy2-12-38.jpg

Argosy 1-30-37 Seven Worlds to Conquer part 4 of 6. HardCover story Back to the Stone Age.

Clean book, paper is tanning.

Price: 60.00

scan0027.jpg

Does Pokerkid have this one?

Argosy 1-30-37 Seven Worlds to Conquer part 4 of 6. HardCover story Back to the Stone Age.

Clean book, paper is tanning.

Price: 60.00

scan0027.jpg

Thanks for all the help finding this one guys.

:takeit:

:news:

Price Drops!!

I have several dups in my ERB pulp collection and thought I would see if any interest here. PM's are welcome but :takeit: wins! Shipping is Priority mail at 6.00 for any amount.

Okay here we go:

Argosy 4-23-38 The Red Star of Tarzan - Conclusion of the story Last part of 6 HardBack Novel title was Tarzan and the Forbidden City

Argosy 04-23-38 Looks good, but has water damage to bottom of book.

Price: 30.00 New Price: 20.00

Argosy04-23-38.jpg

Argosy 2-12-38 Carson of Venus - Conclusion of the story Last part of 6 HardBack Novel title was Carson of Venus

Argosy 02-12-38 Really nice copy except for the piece out of the top right cover. Paper is extremely nice off-white!

Price: 70.00 New Price: 60.00

Argosy2-12-38.jpg