• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Precode Goodness

33 posts in this topic

:takeit: gets it. Accept check/money order. Prices include USPS Priority shipping. PM with questions or offers. I am happy to discount these prices one time. If you have any interest in these books please contact me. Otherwise, they'll go back on the shelf until next year :)

First up, a lovely Marvel Boy cover by Everett in Astonishing #5. CGC 6.0 $350$325

Astonishing5.jpg

Sharks lost. That's no good. However, I'm still somehow motivated to move some odds and ends I have. Let's see...what's up next here....remember...all offers are considered :)

Venus #18 CGC 6.5 $700

Venus18-1.jpg

Sharks lost. That's no good. However, I'm still somehow motivated to move some odds and ends I have. Let's see...what's up next here....remember...all offers are considered :)

Venus #18 CGC 6.5 $700

Venus18-1.jpg

I would love to have this book. Wish the timing was better. If you still have it in a few months, send me a pm.

Thanks.

Venus #18 CGC 6.5 $700

Venus18-1.jpg

NICE price on that....If I didn't already have a copy I'd be all over this....I'm STILL tempted.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Venus #18 CGC 6.5 $700

Venus18-1.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you and congrats. You'll probably be receiving some offers to buy it in a minute. :grin: