• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DARING MYST #1 and 2, plus GA original art, F.R. Paul original, etc.!!

30 posts in this topic

oh dear heavens save me! That manofin story is INCREDIBLE! How do I not buy that. I must not buy that. Oh, this is torture! Pretend I never saw it.... AHHHH the pain!

Hi Shiver,

Well, at $75 per page of beautiful GA goodness, I'm not sure why they haven't sold yet. If they don't go, I won't lose sleep! :cloud9:

Hi Folks,

Note the following price reductions:

DARING MYSTERY COMICS #1: Asking: $2500 $2200 plus $10 shipping (includes insurance)

DARING MYSTERY COMICS #2: Asking: $2000 $1800 plus $10 shipping (includes insurance)

FRANK R. PAUL Original Pen and ink drawing: Asking: $850 $775 plus $30 shipping.

Thanks again for looking!

PHANTOM CREEPS pressbook, 1939. 11 x 17”, Original.

This is my undercopy ... a very rare and unique Bela Lugosi collectable. Nice paper quality, biggest flaw is the spine split that starts at bottom and goes about 2/3’s of the way up. Still holding together at top staple. Doesn’t affect the beautiful imagery throughout the book!! Creepy classic robot!

As you can see, wonderful artwork, and included is the original B&W newspaper art insert (its huge). VERY tough to find piece. Complete, in about G/VG condition.

Asking: $225 plus $15 shipping.

c-3.jpg

:takeit: Per PM, thanks Ryan. Now I can listen to Bauhaus and read my press kit!

Here is the movie, and some free popcorn .. :popcorn:

Great pick up Kenny! Bela is my all time favorite actor, he is just SO much fun to watch. That's a rare piece too, just a perfect pick up. If you haven't seen these moments of Bela at his best...get them asap!

The Devil Bat

The Ape-Man

Murders in the Rue Morgue

The Raven (Earlier Universal version)

The Black Cat (Ditto)

White Zombie

They're all great, Shiver!! The opening scene/credits of WHITE ZOMBIE gives me chills just thinking about it... amazing title font design.

the BLACK CAT is design-wise one of the greatest movies of the 1930's...

Yeah, black cat is the most serious of the above, and is just a masterpiece of design.

Ape Man, Devil Bat & The raven are so ridiculous I laugh out loud at his turns of phrase everytime I watch them. That's not to say I am laughing at him because he is a poor actor, he is just absolutely unique in his delivery.

White zombie is a bit slow for some, but yeah, a chilling movie & way before it's time. BEla is at his egotistical best there.

Makes me want to go through that in while I paint... :cloud9:

Great pick up Kenny! Bela is my all time favorite actor, he is just SO much fun to watch. That's a rare piece too, just a perfect pick up. If you haven't seen these moments of Bela at his best...get them asap!

The Devil Bat

The Ape-Man

Murders in the Rue Morgue

The Raven (Earlier Universal version)

The Black Cat (Ditto)

White Zombie

Thanks Matthew, I swear evey time Ryan has a sales thread.... I buy something!

Steve was right, some amazing items here.