• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

I present ,for your viewing pleasure, a very sweet looking copy of Human Torch #2(#1) CGC 6.0 Slight(P) with OW to White pages.

Looks nicer from the front cover, but I believe the staining on the BC brought the grade down.

There is some scuffing on the case(as seen in the scans)

Restoration includes: spine split sealed, tear seals, centerfold reinforced, staples cleaned.

Payment by Paypal. Buyer pays actual shipping.

I can wait a week or two for payment, but I can't accept time payments on this book. Sorry.

Asking $3400

022-9.jpg

024-8.jpg

023-9.jpg

Wow. What a book! I would be all over this book if i wasn't up to my eyeballs in comic debt. This is a terrific price for a key book with just a little resto. Right up my alley.

How did you stumble across this beauty? I didn't know you were a GA guy.

R.

Roy, I just wanted to be sure you saw it was 15 cents for you Northern folks, not 10. :P

And I agree, it is the perfect storm.. a seriously nice book with minimal work done.

Roy, I just wanted to be sure you saw it was 15 cents for you Northern folks, not 10. :P

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? off.

:insane:

Wow. What a book! I would be all over this book if i wasn't up to my eyeballs in comic debt. This is a terrific price for a key book with just a little resto. Right up my alley.

How did you stumble across this beauty? I didn't know you were a GA guy.

R.

I'm not really a GA guy to be honest. :sorry:

Selling it for a friend of mine.

Cool. Book looks awesome and Timely books with nice PQ like that are tough to find.

Too bad he needs to sell.

R.