• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's 24-hour sale. Three big books, all $1k+ Hulk 181, TOS 51 & 64 CGC 9.4

20 posts in this topic

Three books will be offered up for sale tonight. The thread will remain open until 8pm tomorrow. Two of the books are likely heading to the May Comiclink auction if I can't swing a deal here. I've priced them competively.

Some basics:

- :takeit: wins over PM offers.

- Money orders, checks, and Paypal Okay.

- Time payments are possible. PM me to hammer out an arrangement.

- Partial trades are possible. PM me with your offers.

- All prices include insured shipping anywhere within the US. Canadian and Overseas bidders will have to pay the difference between what it would cost to ship domestically and to their destination.

- All three books have been Pressed.

First up. Hulk # 181 VF/NM 9.0 Guaranteed unrestored. OW/W pages. Priced at 2008 VF/NM Guide. $1075

Guarantee 9.0 or Guarantee unrestored? hm

:baiting:

The unrestored part. I've given up trying to figure out CGC's grading, though lately, its been heavily in my favor. (thumbs u

Last one: Tales of Suspense # 51 CGC 9.4 CRM/OW. 1st Scarecrow. Nicely centered. Last sale was earlier this year for $4,183. $3,475.

TOS51cgc94front.jpg

TOS51cgc94back.jpg

Sorry...this is the book I was going (worship):o about......