• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Cho Sketches?

16 posts in this topic

For the most part, he does only quick sketches of animals (ducks come to mind). I used to own a CGC SS that I got off the bay that had a small Spider-man remark on a Fallen Son, but I think Par2ch was the only person who overtly mentioned it being rare.

Apparently the sketches can't be THAT in-demand, though. I had my Spider-man headsketch CGC SS Fallen Son in the for sale threads about 4 times before finally accepting an offer of about $25.

Adam...Frank hates it when fans get his sketches slabbed. He is anti CGC... poor guy...if he wasn't he would make a ton of money for just doing small sketches on blank covers.

He should take notes from Robert Atkins, and Freddie Williams.

Apparently the sketches can't be THAT in-demand, though. I had my Spider-man headsketch CGC SS Fallen Son in the for sale threads about 4 times before finally accepting an offer of about $25.

How big did he draw Spidey's tits?

C

round...? :screwy:

That joke blew past you like ferrari by a funeral procession didn't it? :sorry:

Adam...Frank hates it when fans get his sketches slabbed. He is anti CGC... poor guy...if he wasn't he would make a ton of money for just doing small sketches on blank covers.

aw snap! :takeit:

Welcome to the board ROb...

it's Adonis!!!

aw snap! :takeit:

Hey Rob :hi: