• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA stuff round 2. Nice X-Men, and the Champions. Now 20% off, nice HG

47 posts in this topic

X-Men 113, 114, 121

:takeit: @ 20% off

Let's see what else you got! :sumo:

Sold !!! Thank you very much! (thumbs u

I just returned home from work, but will list a few more in about an hour. A couple X-Men I was considering keeping, but really dont need and I could use the cash to pay for some books I want more :blush:

X-Men 113, 114, 121

:takeit: @ 20% off

Let's see what else you got! :sumo:

Sold !!! Thank you very much! (thumbs u

I just returned home from work, but will list a few more in about an hour. A couple X-Men I was considering keeping, but really dont need and I could use the cash to pay for some books I want more :blush:

:popcorn:

Knocked the price and grade down on the 100. BC scan looks worse then in hand, but I adjusted anyways.

Back cover looks nice enough. New price looks even better!

:takeit:

Sold! The book looks very nice in hand. Alot of these were from an OO collection, which is why many ave the dust shadow. I actually sent in 2 just to see what CGC does, the books WERE a shoe in for 9.8 besides the shadow.

Knocked the price and grade down on the 100. BC scan looks worse then in hand, but I adjusted anyways.

Back cover looks nice enough. New price looks even better!

:takeit:

Sold! The book looks very nice in hand. Alot of these were from an OO collection, which is why many ave the dust shadow. I actually sent in 2 just to see what CGC does, the books WERE a shoe in for 9.8 besides the shadow.

I'm sure it'll be just great (thumbs u

Got any more X-books? :popcorn: