• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirella 1 Frazetta Signature Series for sale or trade.

13 posts in this topic

Vampirella #1 7.5 white Pages, cgc Signature series signed By Frank Frazetta. Looking for 650.00 plus 12.00 Shipping Priority here in the states. Payment Via Paypal. Over seas extra, we can work it out. Or would consider Trade/ Trade and Cash for an Early Timely Captain America, Green Lantern 76 or early Tip-Top Comics with Tarzan Content. Please respond for trade deals via PM.

Thanks!

IMG00523.jpg

IMG00524.jpg

IMG00525.jpg

IMG00526.jpg

Thank you! Nope. I bought it off a boardie Just prior to the Frazetta signing early this year. l Feel Bad I cant remember whom now. It wasnt Count though. I have a minor Grail Being Signed By Frazetta at the Upcoming signing so this one can go to another Collector. Who needs/wants it.

I do remember it was bought raw, and the grade came back exactly as it was sold to me. So the Boardie could grade!

Thank you! Nope. I bought it off a boardie Just prior to the Frazetta signing early this year. l Feel Bad I cant remember whom now. It wasnt Count though. I have a minor Grail Being Signed By Frazetta at the Upcoming signing so this one can go to another Collector. Who needs/wants it.

I do remember it was bought raw, and the grade came back exactly as it was sold to me. So the Boardie could grade!

That was mine :D Glad it came back on target... (thumbs u

What are you getting signed this time?

First and ONLY Price reduction.

575.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

I doubt you will find this issue signed by the Master ever again at this price. I could be wrong, but if I was in the Market for this book I wouldnt take the chance.

Still open to Trade. This listing will end late sunday night.

Thanks!