• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Wonder What COnrad Eschenberg Thought when he first saw this book?

77 posts in this topic

:tonofbricks:

Wild guess.

It's an AF 15

It says 9.4

$15,275

It has 3 holes blasted through the cover .. I would alsoassume this just MIGHT affect the story..

An EP 9.2 got $22,705. :sick:

Wild guess.

It's an AF 15

It says 9.4

$15,275

It has 3 holes blasted through the cover .. I would alsoassume this just MIGHT affect the story..

I doubt the holes affect the interior art much.

Lower grade, blue label, or this green label 9.4. The buyer will probably be one who could not otherwise afford a HG type copy. It really is in crazy good condition, if you put your thumb and two fingers over the holes.

Wild guess.

It's an AF 15

It says 9.4

$15,275

Well, at least that one was complete. Could you imagine trying to get this fixed. May as well get a coverless copy and have the covers fixed.

Either way this book is in a sad place.

Wild guess.

It's an AF 15

It says 9.4

$15,275

Well, at least that one was complete. Could you imagine trying to get this fixed. May as well get a coverless copy and have the covers fixed.

Oh yes, I agree and I cringe at this book.

But the question was what will somebody pay for it.

AF 15s have been going through the roof.

I'd be stunned it if didn't hit 10K and could see it at 20K so picked a middle number as a guess.

Why in gods name is that book qualified and not a low grade..

That's what I was thinking. doh!

AF 15 is far and away the most consistently scandalous book in the hobby. This piece O dog karp, and the photo copied blue label..

Maybe they do this just so they can get more in grading fees? Because this is just mind boggling.

Wild guess.

It's an AF 15

It says 9.4

$15,275

Oh yes, I agree and I cringe at this book. (agreed)

But the question was what will somebody pay for it. (too much, people are stupid)

AF 15s have been going through the roof. (because people are stupid)

I'd be stunned it if didn't hit 10K and could see it at 20K so picked a middle number as a guess. ( I would guess you are right.. People are stupid)

There is a lesson to be learned here. (thumbs u